Enjoys Free Shipping within West Malaysia for orders spend above RM200.
Kindly refer Delivery Information for East / West Malaysia delivery shipping charges.
Your order will be processed up to 5 business days to be ready for delivery.
For East Malaysia, the delivery time will be 5 business days after the order leaves our distribution center.
For West Malaysia, the delivery time will be 1-5 business days after the order leaves our distribution center.
Racing Size Chart
Swimwear Size Chart
Junior Size Chart
Sunseeker Size Chart
• One-piece design / Sepaless
• UV fabric protects skin from sunlight
• Half-zip for ease of wearing
• Removable bra pads
• Strings tie securely to pants
Ultraviolet radiation, or UV, is present is sunlight, Overexposure to UV can lead to serious health problems such as skin cancer. Covering up exposed skin is an effective way to prevent overexposure to ultraviolet light.
The ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) is a numerical value denoting how well the cloth blocks the ultraviolet light.
The higher the value, the more the cloth protects the effects of ultraviolet light.
UPF has three ranks and the highest rank is 50+
UPF 40, 45, 50, 50+ = Excellent protection
UPF 25, 30, 35 = Very Good protection
UPF 15, 20 = Good protection
This garment contains LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fiber. It resists fit loss and fiber breakage caused by pool water, giving you long lasting shape, fit, and all time style.
MATERIAL / COMPOSITION
80% Polyamid 20% Lycra
• Do not machine dry.
• Do not place wet swimsuit in a plastic bag and leave for a long period of time.
• Do not use bleach.
• Do not iron.
• In the event of any adverse effects on skin such as rash, inflammation, itching, or irritation, please remove immediately and consult a physician.
• To ensure proper fit, please refer to the size chart when purchasing. A swimsuit that is too small may cause early degradation or fabric damage, and may cause the marks to misalign.
• Swimming pool water contains chlorine which may damage the fabric and cause the colors to fade. Please do not leave the swimsuit wet after use but try to rinse it in fresh tap water as soon as possible, and ensure to launder it at home.
• Please take care to not get cosmetics such as tanning oil on your swimsuit as this will damage the elastic and cause discoloration of the fabric.
• Please avoid using the water slide as the heat from friction may cause damage to the fabric.
• Please avoid contact with rough surfaces such as concrete, sand pebbles, or rock.
Write a reviewName:
Rating: Bad Good
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Copyright © 2020 21Beyond Sdn. Bhd. Company Reg. No. 1295254-P GST Reg. No. 001761435648. All Rights Reserved.